Wednesday, October 3, 2007

i heart midwest seafood!


as in the store on south 48th, across from o yummy. sure, the tuna was 16.99/lb, but it's sashimi quality. when i cut this piece into two steaks, the knife slid through it like butter. i just had to sear the sides and could leave it this beautiful dark pink inside. it tasted wonderful and the texture was lovely.
fresh fish flown in every morning. you've got to check it out.
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=%22midwest+seafood%22&near=Lincoln,+NE&fb=1&view=text&latlng=40757991,-96653717,5141441228599470420#

1 comment:

Beerorkid said...

I wish my wife liked seafood. Once a month or so I indulge and make me a fine seafood meal while she munches on something else. My creativity is pretty lame when it comes to fish, but it is delish.

I get crab legs from there. The king ones scare me. It is like eating a childs arm or something.